Boot Camp Timeline
- 11/26/07 – Michael Yee asked by Chairman’s office to design performance evaluation booths
- 12/3/07 – Construction of booths began
- 12/10/07 – Electrical drawings, procedures, material lists begin to be made
- 1/22/08 – Sent 3 rank and file members to Ann Arbor MI. to train with the NJATC performance evaluation and craft certification class The Local 3 members are Mike Valero, Keith Battcher, Bill Ward.
- 1/28/08 – Plans and procedures finalized
- 2/18/08 – Electrical equipment begins to be installed in booths by Local 3 volunteers
- 3/3/08 – Volunteer instructor meeting held in the north room with over 100 rank and file members
- 3/10/08 – Train the Trainer courses begin for instructors
- 3/28/08 – Booths and procedures finalized
- 4/1/08 – 2 MIJ’s are the first to be evaluated
Booth #1 Dedication
Pictured is Boot Camp Mentor Robert Casaccio with MIJ's (left to right - Alexander Richberg, Marc Mancini, Juan Herrera, Lewis Bradley, Jonathan Mulhaul, Khary Rojas and Michael Renna). Booth 1 is dedicated to the life of Robert Casaccio where his name and pictures will remain forever. We will never forget.
Booth #3 Dedication
Pictured (right to left) is Boot Camp Mentor Walter Cannon Jr. and MIJ Eugene O'Sullivan. Booth #3 is dedicated to the life of Brother Walter Cannon jr. where his name and picture will remain forever. We will never forget.